SU Workplace – Operate Quad Bikes / Side by Side Vehicles / 2 Wheel Motorbikes
Best for: Government agencies, councils, utilities, workplaces
- SU has trained the CSIRO, TAFEs, National Parks and Wildlife, Parks Victoria, SES Victoria, DELWP, Utilities, agriculture companies and many others
- We train and assess to national units of competency including:
- AHCMOM201 – Operate 2 Wheel Motorbikes
- AHCMOM216 – Operate Side By Side Utility Vehicles
- AHCMOM217 – Operate Quad Bikes / ATVs
Vehicles such as ATVs and Side by Sides are essential tools in the workplace, however they need to be handled correctly and safely – Stay Upright specialises in delivering high quality courses, to the Australian Qualifications Framework and at a standard no one else can match.
Stay Upright is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and has been teaching workplace courses right across Australia since the 1990s. Whether it be Government departments, landowners or other ATV users, we have the experience to educate users on the correct usage of these handy machines.
Talk to our professional team about how we can conduct a course for you throughout Australia.
Work with Stay Upright
Interested in working for Stay Upright? CLICK HERE