SU Workplace – Operate Quad Bikes / Side by Side Vehicles / 2 Wheel Motorbikes
Best for: Government agencies, councils, utilities, workplaces
Vehicles such as ATVs and Side by Sides are essential tools in the workplace, however they need to be handled correctly and safely – Stay Upright specialises in delivering high quality courses, to the Australian Qualifications Framework and at a standard no one else can match.
Companies utilising two wheel motorbikes in their workplace, such as couriers and food delivery companies, can also benefit from outstanding tuition, to help keep their employees and contractors safe.
- SU has trained the CSIRO, Dominos Pizza, TAFEs, National Parks and Wildlife, Parks Victoria, SES Victoria, DELWP, Utilities, agriculture companies and many others.
- We can provide training to food delivery companies for 2 wheel motorbikes, as well as quad bikes and side by side training for companies who utilise those in their workplace.
- We train and assess to national units of competency including:
- AHCMOM201 – Operate 2 Wheel Motorbikes
- AHCMOM216 – Operate Side By Side Utility Vehicles
- AHCMOM217 – Operate Quad Bikes / ATVs
Stay Upright is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and has been teaching workplace courses right across Australia since the 1990s. Whether it be Government departments, landowners or other ATV and two wheel users, we have the experience to educate users on the correct usage of these handy machines.
Talk to our professional team about how we can conduct a course for you throughout Australia.
Work with Stay Upright
Interested in working for Stay Upright? CLICK HERE