Learn to Ride Course (Moped and R-E)
This course is a must do for anyone considering riding a motorcycle on WA roads for the first time or wanting professional rider training. See full description at the bottom of this page, below the course dates.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
- Aimed at those who have obtained their WA Learner's Permit for R-E or R-N class, and want to learn how to ride correctly and safely
- One day course, conducted at WA's only purpose-built training centre
- Helmet, gloves and bike hire is included in the cost (scooters / mopeds available)
- 6.5 hour course with a maximum of 6 per group
- Counts as 6.5 hours log book credit
We have designed a fresh new syllabus, using our 40 years of experience running the compulsory licensing courses in NSW, VIC, QLD and the ACT, as well as the WA Motorcycle Competency Standard. You will learn step-by-step how to safely control a motorcycle and how to apply motorcycle roadcraft to ensure you minimise risks on the road.
To complete this course, you must have a R-E or R-N Learner's Permit