At Stay Upright, we believe that safety should be your number one concern on the farm or at your workplace.
Stay Upright can provide accredited workplace training courses, tailored to your needs, at your location or ours. To make safer riding skills more accessible to side-by-side users across Australia, we’ve also introduced a self-paced online training course which is ideal for anyone who uses a side by side vehicle at their workplace or on their farm.
You can find more information about both our in-person and online courses at the links below. If you have additional questions, or would like more information on what the courses entail, please contact our team on 1300 366 640.
Online Side-By-Side Training Course
- Beginners looking for an overview of the safe operation of SBS vehicles
- Experienced operators who have completed the face to face module (AHCMOM216 – Operate Side by Side Utility Vehicles) and are looking for a refresher course
- Organisations looking to meet their duty of care to employees by providing ongoing training
- Risk management
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Pre-ride SBS Utility check
- Choosing the right vehicle for the right job
- Environmental considerations
- Loads and towing
- Basic safety driving tips