Stay Upright specialises in delivering high-level ATV courses, to regulations and at a standard no one else can match.
No events to show
Best for: Government agencies, councils, workplaces
- SU has trained the CSRIO, numerous TAFEs, National Parks and Wildlife, Parks Victoria, Tocal College
- We train to units of competency including AHCMOM 201, 211 and 212 standards
- Currently running close to one course per week
- We can supply ATVs for training purposes
- We train for Side by Side vehicles, 2 wheel ATVs and Utility vehicles
ATVs are essential tools in a variety of practical ways, however they need to be handled correctly - Stay Upright specialises in delivering high-level ATV courses, to regulations and at a standard no one else can match.
Stay Upright has been teaching ATV courses all around Australia since the 1990s - our RTO status means these courses are within the formal qualification framework, and whether it be Government departments, landowners or other ATV users, we have the experience to educate users on the correct usage of these handy machines.
Talk to us now on how we can accommodate individual and group ATV courses to regulations around Australia.